- 1 pcs Nordic Halibut loin, bone-in steak cut
- 1 inch ginger – julienne
- 150 ml superior soya sauce
- Bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp garlic – chopped
- 80 ml peanut oil
- 1 red chilli – fine julienne
- 1 sprig spring onion – fine julienne
Place halibut on a heatproof plate and top with julienne ginger.
Steam for about 6/7 minutes (depending on thickness).
Remove fish and place on a serving plate.
Spoon soya sauce over and top with coriander, spring onion and chilli.
Heat oil and brown garlic and quickly poor oil over.
Serve immediately with steam white or brown rice.
Recipe created for Nordic Halibut by Singapore-based Chef Jimmy Chok.