Why should I eat halibut when I have my smoothies and salmon?
That’s a legitimate question to ask.
Well, we are Atlantic halibut farmers, not doctors or nutritionists. If you want to explore the world of balanced diet, talking to your doctor or dietician is the first way to go.
But we can tell you why we love Atlantic halibut and why we work hard for keeping it part of the world’s food system.
Here are a few reasons:
- The sheer joy of being able to choose. As much as we love smoothies and salmon, being able to choose makes us happy. Varying your food in and between meals can mean a lot not just for your body but also for your mental well-being.
- The world of colours. Living in Emerald City can be tough. Besides the leafy greens, we also need some translucent pinkish white to lift our spirits.
- Enjoying lean protein. Atlantic halibut is an excellent choice for satisfying hunger while keeping the fat intake low.
- Learning to appreciate the delicate in life. In a world exploding with sensory stimulation, halibut’s fine taste and smell offer a chance to quiet our senses through food.
- And should you once skip your veggies and have a hearty meal of halibut, you will be happy to know that you still get lots of Vitamin B, magnesium, and potassium.
(But don’t do that. Never skip your veggies.)
For our customers, download your copy of Benefits of eating Atlantic halibut.
📸 Inga Mölder